Random avatar

pazey13

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Did you?

    I really liked this! The way you started it was excellent. The way you ended it was amazing. :) Although, I think you should leave out the "Well," in the ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Dreamt Of A Land

    Wow. This is breathtaking! :) I liked the use of imagery. It was so beautiful and the lines seemed to flow together perfectly! I really enjoyed this. Keep writing. I ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Depths

    This is REALLY good. I can only imagine all the twists and surprises that can be packed into the story. This was a really good read and I can't WAIT ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Thank You, Dear

    This was really good and I liked the use of vocabulary! It was really descriptive and beautifully written. It sounds like something a depressed person would write. But if you ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Rust and Stardust - Chapter One

    This is really good but I didn't really understand what was happening at the beginning. Were the two men laying upside down, letting the dog lick their faces? I was ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Knight and Dragon

    At my old school, I used to have to recite a classical poem every year. This sounds like something that I would pick to recite! It sounds so professional and ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dreaming By The Window (short story)

    Woah! That was really cool! I really like the interpretation of the thunderstorm-how it wasn't something to be feared. It was more of something to be in awe of. I'll ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dark Magick

    It's really good but like people have said before me, it's not much of a prologue. You should make the prologue more like the first chapter of the book. This ...

    Oct 25, 2010


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace