User avatar

paperbackheart

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Nigerian Youths, Get Busy!

    I like the fire in your writing. I feel like I can hear your voice yelling at people to get motivated. However I have no clue what Nigerians have been ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fire

    I think I may have the wrong meaning out of the poem...but I'm sticking with it. The rhyme scheme was off, but I didn't notice until I read wewinwelose's review. ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fledgling and Liar

    I actually loved "Fledgling". It's simple and sweet. As TedusCloud says, it's a metaphor not overly used. I think you should put a little more imagery in it and maybe ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My friend Wacky.

    Okay, it is a sweet poem and the best are the spur-of-the-moment poems. There are few things that could make it better. The first line: She makes a rainbow look ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mask

    You make the reader feel and you give them a good impression. It is very good. I can't find anything really to critique. The only thing is that when you ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Free Me

    Well this is a very interesting twist on the garden of eden story. I find this very interesting. Is there a reason why Cain is in his name? Will he ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ecclesiastic Mumblings

    So I love reading poetry but not really up for reviewing. To me, judging the grammar is hard because some poets don't like grammar. I think yours is fine. No ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love Burns

    I like the flow of this. A thing I caught was that "feel hin in side me" should be "feel him inside me". You should either keep it all in ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Suicide Notes From The Fragmented Mind

    It catches my attention and the beginning is good. I understand that it is meant be vague (and I don't mind that) BUT it is too vague. You switch from ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The New Ways of Old Death

    How interesting! A few lines were hard to understand but all in all very interesting. The end makes me giggle evilly. The change in rhyme pattern threw me off. I ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the silent breath of love

    This is very interesting and moves you reader. The only problems with it is that it needs punctuation and capitals. Other than that it is very good. The beginning is ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: here i am

    Well I think we all feel this and I am glad you wrote this because this is something I feel right now. I think you need to put different stanzas ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Humor

    I hate that you put that note at the beginning because, although it doesn't make any sense, I actually liked reading it and pulled something really deep out of it. ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hide and Seek Ch. 1

    okay it grabbed my attention. there were some odd places though and i find it odd that the main character would sympathize with Nico so quickly. That was a little ...

    Dec 23, 2010


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana