User avatar

paintingtherain97

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Trailer Trash

    Thanks for the reviews. I'll work on it. Sorry if the rhymes were sort of forced. I'm new at this.

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Splitting Ground

    Thanks so much. I've been revising and revising this but a lot of people try to be too nice when they review and it doesn't help. Thanks for the honesty ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Bitter Push

    This is interesting and really good, but you should probably try to condense it a little and maybe split it into seperate stanzas so the reader isn't overwhelmed. Other than ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Country, Really?

    I like this. It's nice and short but the message is definitely clear, that country music sucks. I couldn't agree more. The rhyming is good, too. Good work. Keep it ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ka! Ta! Na!

    The grammar thing is basically just how in some sentences, you capitalized words that weren't at the beginning. It might have been intentional and it's poetry, so grammar isn't a ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Splitting Ground

    Thanks for the reviews everyone. I'll work on the poem some more.

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: False Prophet

    This is pretty good. The rhyme scheme was a little off-beat, and you should maybe double-check for grammar stuff but I liked the poem. Is it about that guy who ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hell's Rollercoaster

    Ha! I liked this. It's catchy and funny. I didn't see any bad grammar or anything either. Not bad.

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Splitting Ground

    Thanks for the reviews!

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: This One Time at Band Camp

    Thanks for the reviews. I'll work on it. And I like Journey. I've never really watched Glee, but a lot of my friends do.

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: This One Time at Band Camp

    Thanks.I already sent it into the contest, though. I'll remember that for my next story though. Feedback is appreciated.

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: My Construction Report

    I liked this. It's pretty difficult to make a construction report exciting, but the way you added interesting facts here and there made it good. There were a few fragments ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Office Beauty (150 words)

    Other than slight grammatical errors, this is great. It preaches feminism in the workplace, instead of the ordinary objectification of women. I love it.

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Silhouette

    I thought that it was a bit cliche, an old caught-in-your-own-world love story, but the rhyme scheme and overall format is good. Aside from the subject matter, I thought it ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Mind Games

    I think it's a bit simple, but the words are choppy and neat. The message is easy to understand and relate to and, overall, this is a good poem. It ...

    Aug 6, 2011


I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King