User avatar

omgafilangi

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Ahoy Insanity #3

    Wow, I'm really loving this story! It's only the third chapter and you've got me hooked! Can't wait to read the rest! I really only found one grammatical error: It ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    WOW, how dark, harsh, and lovely! You've really got something fantastic going there! A few little grammar comments, but otherwise I think it's marvelous :D It’s hard to say how ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dead Angel (critique me!! <3)

    me it seems like you went only halfway there. There is some good imagery in this poem (again, the seeing straight through her to her black heart bit) but if ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Marionette

    Basically what everyone is saying is true. Basing an entire poem on one single image like this is tricky: on the one hand, this kind of poem can be quite ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Red Wine #2

    ^ I agree, why if they wanted to kill someone would they put them randomly in a horse? Some other parts of your story were a bit inconsistent. One question ...

    Jan 10, 2008


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson