User avatar

okkervilpuddle

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snowflakes

    Hey, thanks! Your review was actually really helpful. I took a couple of your suggestions in regards to the repetition. Never even considered the plot very much, I guess I ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Weird

    oh. haha, thanks. yeah i was def afraid of that in this piece. but i'd like to thank you A LOT for being honest, because i feel like i sometimes ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Elevation (A work in progress)

    I like what seems to be the intention of the narrator's voice, but right now I think it comes off as a little awkwardly written. If you polished it up ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mourning

    well thanks for commenting :). yeah, i'll work on that. ..i think it was clear when i first wrote it and then i swapped things around and edited too much.

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Grahams

    this is brilliant.

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Princess

    this is like Macbeth. it's pretty good, but put more detail into it. and more of your own emotions and descriptions.

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Violent Grin

    i want to say thank you guys a lot (!) and that there are lots of things you can buy with 2.05 (e.g. a cup of coffee..)

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: katy lost her virginity yesterday

    so is your old man picture.

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: katy lost her virginity yesterday

    this is really good.

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: And Then There Was Rock

    lol I love this. good job.

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Suddenly...

    i agree with Critiq.

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Impossible.

    cool.

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Thoughts

    realize can be spelled realise. isn't that how they do it in the uk?

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Janitors Prologue (Trash)

    those few italicized sentences at the very beginning reminded me so much of the watchmen graphic novel. Rorschach's (sp?) journal. not saying you're copying, just saying that they do.

    Oct 18, 2009


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope