User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Epistemology

    It required too much thought. There were to many double (perhaps even triple, I was too confused to know) negatives. I had to read every line at least four or ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You're still here

    Very good. The way it was said was easy to understand, and well put. But it was rather vernacular (I don't know if that's an adjective or a noun, but ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Need Help... No Title Yet

    I trained to be lumberjack one time. A :twisted: demon :twisted: lumberjack!!! It sucked. Can doors be made of metal...?

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Saddest Ending Ever

    I like it. I didn't really get all of it, though, but that was just because I was destracted while reading it. I love the idea of going back to ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Death At Love's Sight (P.G Rating)

    Yeah, the story was pretty rushed and inconsistant. The bassis was pretty cool, but, you know, I just didn't ... you know, feel it ... I think it needs some ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: New Story!(chapter one)

    I want more now!!! The idea is really awesome. But I don't know what ya'll 'r talkin' about with the 3rd and 1st person stuff. Isn't an omnipitent (I don't ...

    Mar 15, 2005


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos