User avatar

occymay

occymay

  • Other » Theatre, Other Re: Run

    Thank you for your review! Most monologues I have seen normally come in a big paragraph like that but I'm not sure if that's entirely right. I should do some ...

    Apr 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods Chapter 2 (Third draft)

    Thank you for your review! The thing with changing from third person to first is purely to show a change from the main character's perspective. There are a few other ...

    Apr 17, 2017
  • Other » Theatre, Other Re: Run

    Thank you for your review! It's very really helpful to have a fellow actor review my work, it not only helps with the written side of the monologue but also ...

    Apr 17, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods chapter 1 (Third draft)

    Thank you for your review! I'm also thankful you pointed out grammatical errors because everyone says they're there but I can never see them XD

    Apr 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods Chapter 2 (Third draft)

    Thank you for your review! Um... Willow and Uri aren't twins, Willow is twins with Markus, the one Uri has a conflict with. The majority of the book is in ...

    Apr 7, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods chapter 1 (Third draft)

    Oh okay :)

    Apr 6, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods chapter 1 (Third draft)

    Thank you for your review! Your points were really helpful and I'll see what I can do. Just to clarify, Ash and Jade are mated, that's why they are holding ...

    Apr 6, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods chapter 1 (Third draft)

    Thank you for your review ^_^ The tremble was trying to indicate how tightly she was holding her wings because she was so angry with him but I can see ...

    Apr 5, 2017
  • Other » General, Theatre Re: My Taken Right (Duologue)

    Thank you for your review! All your points were really helpful ^_^

    Mar 26, 2017
  • Other » General, Theatre Re: My Taken Right (Duologue)

    Thank for your review! I'll take your thoughts into consideration when I revise over this :)

    Mar 12, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods Chapter 2 (Third draft)

    Thank you! ^_^

    Jan 31, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: She Is

    That's okay, it was a pleasure to read it ^_^

    Jan 29, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods Chapter 2 (Third draft)

    Thank you for your review! When looking through my work I can see what you mean about a lot all of the things, I'll try to improve them accordingly.

    Jan 29, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Knowing Gods Chapter 2 (Third draft)

    Thank you for your review! To answer your problem, this section was originally part of chapter 1 but split them apart. That was probably where you saw Leah mentioned.

    Jan 29, 2017
  • Other » General, Action / Adventure Re: Book idea- A Dream of Blood-Soaked Clouds

    Thank you for your review! I glad you liked my idea and thanks for the advice on where to post them next time. To clear up some of your questions, ...

    Jan 28, 2017


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus