User avatar

ninett

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Memories of Autumn

    "Between the dazzling leaves of autumn So many that I barely see the path So many that my eyes lack the mouth I’ve lost myself in the colors of autumn..." ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: a rose for the abused..

    Tha last words took my breath away....it's really worth reading, though there are some moments, that do not sound as they are supposed to, but all in all it is ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Summer of the Beginning of Our Lives

    I agree with the previous oppinion: you use a very good vocabulary, but here I can see idea, and idea is not formed. It's like when an architects looks at ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Student of the Night

    You know your describtions are so definite and complete that the reader (that is to say me) is completely taken away by the smells, tastes, scenes... While reading i really ...

    Jan 10, 2010


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket