User avatar

nickelodeon

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Smoke

    I liked it. Especially the line: "countless years of erosion took place in two seconds." I'm not sure why i like it. I just do. It's pretty good as is. ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 1/4 of Love

    Original idea. I love her name. You say everything very bluntly. Maybe you could try to show what's going on better. Ease the reader into whatever's going on. It had ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Trucker Diaries

    That was good. I like the idea a lot. I would not capitalize 'one thick skin." I think your point is made even if its lower case. You have a ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sweet Home Alabama

    Good Story. It flowed really well. (I can't stand stories that you have to re-read eight trillion times to make sense of them!) I agree that you overdid the accent. ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Running from yourself ((Whole))

    Wow. That was confusing. I think you have a good idea going, but it is very hard to understand. That stated, I don't think i'd be the best person to ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Music Box

    I'll be honest, It was kind of strange. I really liked the description a lot. I wish I could write like that! As a story goes, or even a short ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Battle of the Band

    Well... I haven't figured out how to quote stuff yet, so you'll just have to read it my confusing way. First... "as a member of the Platnium Sun" I think ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: To Steal Mine Own

    "But it was better than the standard gray tabletops this piece of junk for a starship fancied, so she said nothing" this piece of junk for a starship. That's confusing. ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Entrada

    Wow, I really like the ending. A little more description of the spaceship setting would be nice. Actually, a little more description of the characters would be nice too. In ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sceptic

    "I sharpened my ears as I punched the card given by the grumpy voice on the machine." I'm pretty sure i understand what you mean, but look this line over ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hide Me No Longer

    It's an awesome idea, and I like the relation between the tree and security. As i read it, though, i kept thinking that I can't imagine this happening in real ...

    Feb 9, 2007


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost