User avatar

nickelodeon

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Four Princesses of Illyria Comments

    Okay, I'm not sure where you want me to critique the story, so i'll write everything up here. Mostly, i thought it was good. It kept my attention, even though ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted!

    This was really, really good. "The country was sheltered in your arms." Maybe i'm missing the whole point of this sentence, (most likely) but it doesn't make sense to me. ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ticking hearts

    Wow. This was really good. I loved it because it was easy to understand, but it wasn't obvious to me how it would end. Very nicely done. (Personally, i hate ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Just friends

    Short, sweet, and to the point. =) I'm not totally sure what's going on the whole time. Who does he shout that she has a crush on, the passerby? If ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Heart String Harpsichord

    I thought it was extremely well written. I loved your choice of words for most of the story. I could easily picture the room, the soldiers, the people, etc. (obviously, ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Picture the Civil War

    Nice take on the war. I love the perspective from the crutch. Very unique. I did think it was interesting, and I did WANT to keep reading, which is good ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Mr. O'Leary's English

    It had a very promising beginning. beautifully worded, easy to picture, nice flow. The first paragraphs were really good. In my opinion, it started to lose its flow somewhere around ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Vivian

    This was a very sweet story. It is wonderfully imaginative considering that you know nothing about the real old woman. I'm not sure if i'm crazy about how she suddenly ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pathenol Ethyl Ester McKay

    I love the name. Now i'm curious as to how she got a name like that. I'd consider either adding a second part to the story, or even stick it ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Silver Locket

    This is mostly a good story. It kept my interest, which is impressive, because i ususally dislike reading long pieces. If you are looking to improve it, then here are ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Pajama Plight (obviously, working title) part 1

    Okay, it's well written. Most of the type-o's have already been pointed out, so there's no need to repeat. My only question is if it is a realistic story. Meaning, ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Sweeter With Time: Chapter 1(updated)

    Wow. That's really good. I can totally relate to Amanda, in how she wants to be better, thinks she should be better, that whole mind state. You did a great ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Ms. Little Lila

    Well, i'm really interested now. The ending sounds like something exciting is about to happen, which I honestly hadn't expected when i went into the non-fiction forum. I was a ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Society of the Closet

    Well that certainly caught my attention. Mostly, i like this story because its something totally different and weird, but anyone can relate to it. (even if they didn't talk to ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pianist

    I thought it was really good. I can picture what Hannah is like when she's playing. You described it really well. I liked how "I" turned out to be Jeremy, ...

    Jul 13, 2007


Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson