User avatar

niccinic15

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Thinking of That Smile

    Yeah, I know it's kinda short... I wrote it in detention :P Lol. But thanks for the comments, guys, I'm glad you like it :)

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Silence

    Thanks guys, I appreciate it so much =]

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Echoes

    Thanks, guys (: I appreciate it so much. That poem was also written out of my raw emotions, over my ex who passed away in June. Also, my piece "Silence" ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Insidious Eyes

    Yeah I kind of figured that I'd be the only one to really get this poem. Basically it was supposed to be about a love that was dangerous for the ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Photosynthesis Song (Telephone parody)

    Reading this in school was not a good idea... I was laughing out loud so uncontrollably, I actually got sent out. Good job, I love it. No suggestions whatsoever. ♥

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Asphyxia

    Haha, yeah I know that the last stanza has a different rhythm... It wasn't really intentional at the beginning of the piece, but when I read over it, I liked ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Your* Poem's Title is Probably In This One

    I love this (: It's a very weird idea, but I can kind of see a story coming out of it. Nice!

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Crash This Gospel

    This just made my day (: I love poems that have a deeper meaning than what's obvious. Symbolism is the beauty of writing; you may see it in one sense, ...

    Nov 13, 2010


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown