User avatar

neversaynikki

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Error 401

    . . . for the poem you seek is lost in the webs of a billion silicon spiders. They switch rapidly, yet never move at all, and take the donated ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Disasterpiece

    I actually like it a lot. What exactly do you dislike? It's definitely an interesting idea, all portrayed through a neatly constructed metaphor. You went about the actual format in ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Voice In My Head

    Wow. I've never really seen a poem like this, but it's executed very well. You take on a lot of risk when you base a poem off of dialogue, but ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Waking Hours (1/3)

    Okay, specifically, I saw that you went back and edited this to change the voice -- I think that was a really good decision, because it's now one of the ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Iced Petals

    In all honestly, I loved this. I really did -- I know how hard it is to write lyrics, as they force you to confine yourself to syllables and rhythmic ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Lesson in Dying

    First off, can I say how much I love getting a point of view like this? I do. I love it. There's nothing wrong with a good poem that has ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Highway

    I really admire anyone who can take three stanzas and turn it into anything worth reading. This is definitely one of those cases. It takes a serious command of language ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Did. This.

    Okay, you know how much I love this. There's this wonderful, untouchable sense of pain and point-blank awareness about it that makes it different from anything I've ever read. I ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Last Minutes of a Spider

    Alright. I adore the idea behind this -- it's original, and it's interesting. What's better than seeing humane characteristics applied to creatures which are continually subject the our fiercest and ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: What Not To Do When You Have No Heart

    Okay, first off, the title. I didn't think much of it until after I read, but now I love it. I'm a sucker for good titles. That being said, the ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Children of the Sea

    I really enjoyed this, especially the dreamy sort of quality to the writing. Your words have a nice flow to them, which could be improved, I think, with a little ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: night

    I like this a lot -- the choppy sort of rhythm that it has, the way that the words roll off the tongue from line to line. I love poetry ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: ---

    I know that a lot of people aren't fans of the stream-of-consciousness, free verse style, but I really like it, and this was very well done. I can always appreciate ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This Sky Will Betray You

    The imagery and tone of this piece are both so strong -- I usually tire of verse that's as long as this, but it was gorgeous. There's something so aloof ...

    Jan 18, 2011


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter