User avatar

myjaspercat

myjaspercat

  • Poetry » General, General Re: tomorrow is a sin

    Wasn't a let down, still think your a really good writer

    Jul 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Other Re: Darkness is Pure/ Before

    thank you and I am glad you liked it even though I still need to work on showing. I do have other stories in Wattpad if you would like to ...

    Jul 21, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: I am going to be back to Wattpad for a while

    Peace Girl Friend. If this is what you want then take it, just know that we are only here to help you not hurt you.

    Jul 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Other Re: Darkness is Pure/ Before

    Thank you. I fully understand all the points you made clear and I will definitely take that into consideration.

    Jul 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tristesse: Chapter 1 Friendship, oh holy sacrifice.. (Part I) EDITED

    No problem, glad I helped. That is why I am here. As well I can't wait until you post the second half, hope you don't mind if I review that ...

    Jul 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tristesse: Chapter 1 Friendship, oh holy sacrifice.. (Part I) EDITED

    I totally understand, and if you don't want to change how you start your story then you don't have to. It was just a suggestion, but as a suggestion I ...

    Jul 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Happy To Depart

    that's great and your welcome.

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My name is Kelly-Marie and I'm a murderer

    thank you. :)

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: My name is Kelly-Marie and I'm a murderer

    Of course, that's what I am here for isn't it. Glad I helped.

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 1 (Revised)

    Wow this is like so amazing. I really like it a lot. You like literally drew me in right from the start and I don't normally say that for most ...

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Happy To Depart

    that makes sense, I am sorry if I may offended you. However I still like this poem, it is beautiful.

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The Burden of Silence/ chap. 1

    *Throws hand up in the air* Yes! I am so happy that you liked my characters names. In all honesty I wrote this last night around one in the morning ...

    Jul 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The Burden of Silence/ chap. 1

    That's kind of what I was thinking. I was also thinking of a way to show how both of their experinces with homicide wouldn't have prepared them for this.

    Jul 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The Burden of Silence/ chap. 1

    thank you, and actually I was thinking of countinuing this chapter, I just don't know were to go with it.

    Jul 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: The hunted (chapter1/part2)

    Alyssa is actually based off of one of my very best friends and trust me she yells alot

    May 31, 2014


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson