User avatar

mountainclimber

mountainclimber

  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Pollen

    So funny! I really liked how simple it is, too! Although, in my opinion it could use a little more detail, it kinda felt like it was cut short. Hmm, ...

    May 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Save Your Work.

    This is so true! I pretty much agree with everyone else, this is a great way to describe writer's block! I also agree with Tigerlily37 on the third stanza, a ...

    Apr 30, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: The Recounting

    ^^

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: The Recounting

    Thank you for reviewing! I will definitely make some changes! :)

    Apr 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: my past is a museum

    oops

    Apr 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: my past is a museum

    Apr 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: my past is a museum

    This is great! The imagery and details you used made me feel like I was there. I love how this poem really makes you think and process WHY you were ...

    Apr 1, 2015


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley