User avatar

mordax

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 1]

    Thank you very much!!

    Aug 30, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Whatever

    Not too old-fashioned at all! I actually really loved the wording because it wasn't the standard dialect we use to speak, and given it's poetry, makes complete sense.

    Aug 29, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Murderous Curiosities

    Thank you very much! I agree 100% with your suggested wording changes.

    Aug 29, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Murderous Curiosities

    Lol

    Aug 28, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Murderous Curiosities

    Thank you very much!!!

    Aug 28, 2021
  • Lyrics » Satire, Lyrical Re: Grigori

    Does each letter stand for another or is it a different kind of encryption?

    Aug 25, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 22]

    Thank you very much!

    Aug 23, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 7]

    Thank you!! And yes, I agree with all your comments and this chapter was written a bit rushed lol so I will definitely be editing about that

    Aug 19, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 6]

    Thank you very much I love your suggestions!

    Aug 12, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 21.2]

    Your comments about my characters are usually spot on and it makes me very happy to ready them!! Thank you again!

    Aug 8, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 20.1]

    Thank you again! And yes, rebuild is a word often used in reference to fires. And I appreciate your reviews, they are very helpful!

    Aug 8, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 19.2]

    I plan on keeping the number formatting. I may come up with names later but for not it%u2019s not a plan. Also, thank you for your reviews! You are very ...

    Aug 8, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 18.2]

    Okay, thank you!

    Aug 8, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 18.2]

    Thank you for this review it is very helpful! I do have to ask, was it hard to follow because of the destination time skips or do you believe I ...

    Aug 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 17.2]

    Thank you very much!!

    Aug 6, 2021


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence