User avatar

mordax

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Freshly Turned Grave

    In all honesty, I meant the meaning of 'lime' as the type of stone, but I hadn't even noticed that parallel, lol!! And thank you for your review!

    Jan 10, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Freshly Turned Grave

    Thank you for your review!! I love your suggestions and I will look into editing it to fix those clunky sections and plot holes.

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Freshly Turned Grave

    I love that suggestion! Thank you for your review.

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Cusp of Insanity

    Thank you!!!

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Puppet Show

    Thank you so much for this review!

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 3]

    Thank you again!! I love your suggestion! And, I am sure your writing is amazing too. Everyone writes in different styles so I think its always hard to compare who's ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 3]

    @Honora Do I tag you like this? I'm not entirely sure how this site works yet...

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 2]

    Wow, thank you again for this amazing review. I love your advice and suggestions, and I will definitely keep that in mind in both future writing and editing. Thank you!

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 1]

    Wow, thank you for this wonderful review!! I love your advice on varying the beginning words of sentences from the grammatically incorrect "And" and "But" and I will definitely strive ...

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Puppet Show

    Wow! I loved this! And thank you for your suggestion!!

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Cusp of Insanity

    Thank you so much!!

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Cusp of Insanity

    Thank you!!

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Cusp of Insanity

    Thank you so much!

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Cusp of Insanity

    Thank you for your feedback!

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Cusp of Insanity

    Thank you for this!

    Jan 4, 2021


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro