User avatar

moookau

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sad suburban stories.

    Good job. I like the biting, cynical feel the poem portrayed to me, and the vivid images that it described. But it seems just a bit too angry or angst-filled ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: With Wood and Resin

    I love this poem! The choice of most of the words clearly conveys the sensuality. Except for the phrase "Made In..." I think that it breaks the flow, and when ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rainbow!

    I really like this one! But I don't quite understand why "his phone lies crushed"... his cell phone? He was trying to call for help? I'm not sure why it ...

    Dec 15, 2007


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong