User avatar

moonlight123

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 1. the concert

    Ok, let's get this straightened out. *cracks knuckles* #1 sorry i made the drug addiction too causal, it was just supposed to be how a real rock star would see ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Time, unstoppable time

    Thanks for all of your great suggestions (i must admit I'm a little embarrassed about putting 'mean' in there) And yes, it was about trees. I was thinking of this ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One Night

    I just wanted to say thanks! Your critique was VERY helpful! :D

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Let Not My Eyes Wander

    Great poem! Wonderful symbolism! I love the points that you make...I often find myself having many of the same thoughts. You've ended it perfectly. This was masterfully written...gold star!

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Your Lips On Mine

    A wonderful poem! It put the reader right into the moment without too much description which would've ruined the magical feeling of it. I really hope to see more of ...

    Dec 27, 2008


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal