User avatar

mina

  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Moonlight Creek

    Oh, I understand! Those pesky word limits.... Well, good luck anyhow. I hope you manage to nail it one way or the other! :)

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: The Perfect Shell

    Thanks, that's really helpful feedback, Alex. Love your cute avatar, btw. :)

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: The Perfect Shell

    Thanks for the lovely review, fictional :)

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Anywhere But Here

    Glad you thought it was ok. Great poem! :)

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Rebel, yeah...

    Thanks, Inkpot - and congrats at being No 1 on Most Liked! Brilliant stuff! :)

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Rebel, yeah...

    Thank you for that great review - I had problems with my uploading and formatting went a bit weird on me, but I think you're right that some of the ...

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Rebel, yeah...

    Thank you Finick - er, I mean ConverseFireGirl! :)

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Rebel, yeah...

    Glad you liked it, thank you rhiasofia! :)

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Rebel, yeah...

    Thank you, TTYF! :)

    Jan 12, 2014


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind