User avatar

midnightpoet21

  • Other » General, General Re: I Believe... Do You?

    I really loved what you wrote. I believe in many of those and it's nice to see that others do too. If love gave you wings, would you always want ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Colt .45

    This poem was just amazing. I've always thought about suicide from the perspective of the person killing themselves, never from their family's or friends' point of few. It's harsh and ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Saving Her Soul Ch.1

    All of your questions will be answered in more detail in the next chapter(hopefully), but here are the short answers. 1. She knows his address, he doesn't know hers because ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted 92

    This was so adorable. I agree that the climax with the fox could've been more suspenseful, but all in all it was a great read. -midnight.

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Mirror Girl

    This is a beautiful poem, I couldn't really see anything wrong with it. I adored your wording, especially in the third stanza. After reading this I think I'll go read ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Untitled

    I really liked this, it made me giggle even though I'm not exactly sure why. Idraax already covered the only things I could think of that was wrong. Keep up ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Nightmares Prologue

    This is just a little confusing, but I like it anyway. I'm kind of not sure what exactly is going on. Why is she in the water, where did he ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Saving Her Soul Ch.1

    There we go, I've fixed it. I didn't realize that the tab key hadn't indented.

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Saving Her Soul Ch.1

    I'll continue with this as soon as my writer's block disappears again. It'll be gone once I'm out of this odd mood, which should be in a day or two. ...

    Mar 26, 2011


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.