User avatar

michaeld

rest a spell

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Happy Chapter 2

    Thank you for commenting on my chapters!! Now I won't have AS much work to do after NaNoWriMo is over :) I am so glad that you gave me tips ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Happy

    Thanks! I honestly didn't event think about it and I know it needs improvement but I just don't know where. This is actually my NaNoWriMo story so I'm not focusing ...

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Happy

    Thank you! Yeah, I couldn't really think of a name for my novel so I named it that.... it will soon change though! And as for the header, at the ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You Loved Me First

    Thank you so much both of you guys! It really means a lot!

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Listen

    thank you so much!

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Listen

    Thank you so much! I do realize that this did come across as a bit of a short story almost... I really need to work on taking my time when ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pretty Girl

    thank you so much! :)

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: (My Missing) Picture Frame

    the lyrics are beautiful and so is your voice! I'm practically speechless! BRAVO

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pretty Girl

    Aww! Thanks for the comment! And yeah, I should have made capitalization, just wrote it randomly :P Thanks again!

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Heaven

    haha thanks sarah :P

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Heaven

    Thank you so much everyone!!! This was the first poem ive written since 5 grade! :) thank you again!!!

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Day They Would Never Forget: Chapter Five

    OH MAI GAWSH!!!! I'm so stupid.... so freakin stupid! Thank you so much for pointing that out!!!!!! I think I meant to say '93 on both chapters, but 2003 is ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Day They Would Never Forget: Chapter Five

    Thank you so much!! :)

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Caleb: A Eulogy in Ten Parts

    Oh and one more thing. Was Caleb Walker a real person? I couldn't help but wonder that the whole time :) Once again, great job!

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Day They Would Never Forget: Chapter One

    Thank you so much for that review!!!!!!!! I would have completely missed the September first thing unless you had pointed it out!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you ...

    Jul 30, 2011


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster