User avatar

mer

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled-

    Thanks for reading Araidne and sunshine girl.. but it would be useful to know specifics. Thanks for taking the time anyway.

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dyslexia (PG)

    The way you have to work out what the hidden message spells takes some time and you have to work it out and separate the words--- this reminds me of ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Man

    I'd rather let the reader guess what it's about than telling them. everybody can interpret words differently so it should just be how you interpret it, not how you're told ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stream of Consciousness

    Have you ever seen/read Samuel Beckett's "Not I"? . If you haven't, try to; this reminds me of it.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Every Last

    haha, you really are stalking me /SOPHIE/; Ben Folds does rock though.

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: My New Girlfriend

    I think it is repetitive because it's a song? As in, there is a chorus which you repeat... correct me if I'm wrong.

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It's all so...

    Just wanted to say that I love the first four lines of this poem, they are truly original . the way 'Misery' is put on a line of its own- ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Untitled- first short story. Please read and comment.

    Thankyou both for your critiques and suggestions. I knew i had overused the semicolon and the punctuation was quite awkward in places so thanks for helping me fix that. I've ...

    Sep 23, 2006


Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall