User avatar

mckeownm

maya papaya

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: It's too late now, Hazel Brown

    Thank you so much! Your feedback is really helpful, I'll definitely look into these things :)

    Jul 22, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: It's too late now, Hazel Brown

    Thank you for the review! I really appreciate the feedback :)

    Jul 22, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A good girl

    Thank you for your review!! I promise I'm not a psycho feminist :)

    Jan 21, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: 2 am

    Nope you've covered everything in this piece and probably 3 future ones. Thanks again I really appreciate it:)

    Jan 21, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: 2 am

    Yay! Thank you so much for your review :)

    Jan 21, 2017
  • Other » General, Other Re: Favorite Childhood Memories; Wait I'm Invisible?

    I seriously thinking of doing this, I really need and want to improve my writing :)

    Jan 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A good girl

    Yeah I'm pretty self conscious of this poem because I really don't want to com across as over aggressive - but I feel like changing the tone would result in ...

    Jan 20, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: 2 am

    Thank you so much for your review! It was incredibly helpful :) Grammar is my weak point and so your critique is really appreciated. No it was not my intention ...

    Jan 20, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: 2 am

    Thank you so much for your review! I will definitely apply these changes. The old couple's comment was intended to be a flashback but it obviously didn't come across this ...

    Jan 19, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: 2 am

    Thank you for your review! :) One of my concerns was that my story was to confusing actually haha. I will definitely pay attention to these reviews! In case you're ...

    Jan 19, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Her Sun

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hi!! I love this story! So descriptive and powerful but yet really beautiful... This review will be pretty short because I honestly don't have a lot to say :) Beautiful ...

    Jan 19, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Her Sun

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hi!! I love this story! So descriptive and powerful but yet really beautiful... This review will be pretty short because I honestly don't have a lot to say :) Beautiful ...

    Jan 19, 2017


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein