User avatar

maroonamorous

MaroonHermioneSinclair

  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: I Want To Fall In Love With a Writer

    Thanks pal :)

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: I Want To Fall In Love With a Writer

    I'm charmed ^_^

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: I Want To Fall In Love With a Writer

    thank you suigeneris :)

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: I Want To Fall In Love With a Writer

    Dear Haley, I'm so glad that you like this. **And yes, I'd love to fall in love with a writer too.** --Well, I am sure you already are, as you ...

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: I Want To Fall In Love With a Writer

    Mr. Ossum -- :) :P

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: I Want To Fall In Love With a Writer

    I agree, so I just deleted those dashes. Well I don't know if it's effective or not but yeah I couldn't work around the words very well. But thanks anyways ...

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Black Holes

    Thanks a lot, dear "smile" !!

    Dec 13, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Black Holes

    Haha, a'right ;)

    Dec 13, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Am I Writer

    Christ! I love this!! Hey there! You're a genius. Palindromes are always so fun, and this poem of yours illustrate them the most beautifully. Let me not comment further, 'cause ...

    Dec 12, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Black Holes

    Thanks mate ! For the record, I like your username...and my pet fish's name is "Sushi" :)

    Dec 12, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Black Holes

    Thank you ! I'm glad you liked it ^_^ ~MarS

    Dec 12, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I don't know how to write a poem :/

    Oh yes, it was a typo. It actually meant 'all' and not 'om'. Guess I should've been a little more careful. Alright, I agree, if these : "and denser,and cover ...

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I don't know how to write a poem :/

    Well I was pretty bored at that time and didn't really have any idea on what to write. So I just kept writing whatever came to my mind. I'm happy ...

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: They Fall, Themselves

    You're welcome, and well you deserved the appreciation. :)

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: That's what you get...a bad love !

    Hi there ! Thanks for the review. I always welcome suggestions and critiques on my work. This was the very first story I had ever written and though I never ...

    Dec 10, 2013


Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology