User avatar

malachitear

ForgottenSpellbinder

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Writer's Block

    Not a review, but this is certainly one way to get over your writer's block! Good Job :D

    Nov 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Unbidden

    Hey, thanks for the review! I understand what you're trying to say and I'll work on it! As for the paragraphs, I put in spaces, but every time I previewed ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Rooftops, Tall Tales, and Cigarettes.

    No problem! Just ask me if you need a review anytime (:

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I'm a little lonely here

    Oh and also: " the velvetty blackness of..." was misspelled. Just in case you didn't notice.

    Dec 2, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: A Traffic Accident

    I'll add it in. I was actually too far to see it, and It's too minor for smoke to actually be released. The back would have to be badly damaged ...

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: A Traffic Accident

    Thanks for the reviews! BrooklynWriter :D : First, to answer your questions. A lorry is a large, heavy vehicle that is kind of like a truck. The driver was unscathed; ...

    Oct 23, 2011


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice