Random avatar

magiclukehutch

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Unknown - Chapter One

    She hoped of being a maths teacher as she loved to teach. Typo I believe. You don't need the s in maths ; you spell it math . [/quote] I'm ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Afterlife Phenomenon (Preview)

    It didn't really grip me to read more. You need to start off with something different. Use something that will grip everyone. Luke ;)

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Letter

    This was brilliant. A fantastic opening to a great Action/Adventure plot. I can't wait to read more. It had had me gripped the whole time! You could sense how confused ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Prophet Chapter One

    I knew it! And thank you so MUCH!!!! There were tons of mistakes and I've decided I'm going to wipe it out and start this chapter again. You've shown me ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Like You- Part 1 of Chapter 1 (Revised and Redone)

    The start of it was great fantastic description!

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Aphrodite's Daughter

    This doesn't grip me at all. It might be that I don't like romantic stories, but this doesn't grip me at all.

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Kingdom beyond Reality: Book One - Untitled

    Great story! Love the start! Fantastic description!

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Brother Has A Gun

    This is undescribable. The brother must have been psycho. I could see the emotion. Well Done. :) Few grammar mistakes which I'm sure you can spot.

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hotdog

    That was really cute and funny! The grammar mistakes I spotted had already been pointed out! Great job!

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue of Unnamed Story

    Prologue A small baby boy lay in a yellow Moses Basket, with a furry baby blue blanket over him to keep him warm. The room was lovely and cosy. The ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elements chapter 1

    I thoroughly enjoyed this. Plenty of describing words! Good job!

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Fire Within

    I like the song. But I couldn't give you any critique because I have no skills in song writing. Well done! :wink:

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Baseball Bat

    I agree with Ares. And in the bit at the top, I just new that Jamie had murdered her father. But good work!

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter

    What do u call that?

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Little Terrorists

    Hey, Luke! Cool story- you managed to put in a lot of action and a lot of different perspectives without making it clunky or boring. An interesting take, too, on ...

    Apr 3, 2007


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate