User avatar

maegardens

  • Short Story » General, General Re: End the pain

    Hi, I'm just going to go through all of the nitpicks, then I'll review. OK, here it goes It felt as if there was a earthquake inside of me, as ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Will I ever see the Light? Preface

    Hey! First of all, you have a few typos, so I'm going to edit through the story to show you my edited version. When I look out my bedroom window, ...

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: FireFlies

    This is a very good story. I like it, and am about to read part two. There were only a few typos: He then threw her to the bed, where ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Inamorata

    OK, I only got to read ch.1, so I'll make a short review of it. (Don't worry, I'll read the rest of the story!) There are quite a few typos, ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue..tell me does this captivate you?

    I liked this piece. It was very interesting. I'm glad you didn't reveal her power; that keeps the reader locked in with your work. There were a some minor typos ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Red Meadow

    I think this is a very good excerpt from your story, and, yes I think you should keep on writing this story. I found only a few typos. At the ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Devil Has Dimples (Prologue + Chapter 1)

    I liked it, very evil. Most of the typos have already been covered by the other viewers, so I will be lazy and not go over them. :) The only ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A New Hop in Clyss - Chapter One

    I think you did a very good job on this. I liked, if there were space commanders and stuff like that, the reality of the story. I could only find ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring

    This is very good. It's a great "short" story and builds up to a wonderful ending. I liked how Kaela is very stubborn in both parts but at the end ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Always Wondered...

    OK, This is a very good start, but there's a few typos you should fix. When you say " This it a true story," I think you should say, " ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: With a Dying Breath (PG-13) (edited)

    I liked it! It is very beautiful! Although, I know this is the whole point of your story, to make someone die, but if he loved her, why'd he lie? ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Nighttide Chapter 1 Bad Decisions

    I think it was an interesting, creative story. Although, there are just a few things that you might need to edit. When Anya says, "What does this mean mom?" Mom ...

    Nov 6, 2009


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince