User avatar

madeline314159

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: If Only

    Hello, kaydenwrites!! Madeline here dropping in for a review... First off, I really loved this piece!! It had such a simple style and overall just a laid back feel. I ...

    Nov 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, Narrative Re: anatomy of a rose

    Hi!! Here to review for ya :) First off, I really like how simple this is. It tells a beautiful story in just five lines. I love the way you ...

    Nov 5, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Roses

    Hello! I'm here to review your poem :) Here are some thoughts I have regarding your poem. Overall, I really enjoyed reading this poem. It was well done and told ...

    Nov 5, 2020


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11