Random avatar

lxvxjxpxtrxr

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Prologue

    I'm done with this piece of shit. People made me realize that it sucks, badly, but thanks anyways...

    Oct 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Children of the Serpent Seed (Prologue, Chapters 1-10)

    OMG. THE CHAPTERS ARE BROKEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY IT POSTED ALL AT ONCE... but than

    Oct 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Children of the Serpent Seed (Prologue, Chapters 1-10)

    I didn't mean to post it all at once, I didn't mean to post it all at once--I don't understand why it did that. :/ oh well... don't read it ...

    Oct 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Children of the Serpent Seed (Prologue, Chapters 1-10)

    Well, I guess I just won't be getting reviews then. Lol. I have this story on my computer and it is split up into many chapters. I thought people liked ...

    Oct 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Prologue

    Thanks and everyone I've met so far have been amazing. And I appreciate everything said towards me. It's just too much stress and I rather just delete it until after ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Prologue

    Thanks but no thanks. I don't even want to anymore. I feel like I just wasted 5 months working on this and it's complete--trash. I'll just write something else and ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Prologue

    I have all the characters and the world created in another folder. I did that first. Sorry for it being so crappy or confusing. It's hard to write and enjoy ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Prologue

    I'm actually doing this for a school project in my English class. That's is why it's rush. I can't make everything flourish when I have a deadline--yes a deadline meaning ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Prologue

    The rest of the chapter will. But maybe I did rate it too harshly. HeHee. is there I way I can change it?

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Prologue

    I don't have enough points/coins to upload the rest. The rest of this chapter is rated appropriately. But thanks, I can see where that's confusing. With love, ~j.rose

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: For Raven

    **APPLAUSE** This is very very sweet. I love the choice of words. As I was reading I was singing it. Ha-Ha! but I love it, honestly. And I would love ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Morning Breeze

    I love how it paints a picture in my mind. The last stanza is my favorite! Visual words, they're screaming amazement at me! Keep it up, dear! With love, ~j.rose

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Mystery / Suspense Re: ... And Life Faded

    I love it. It reminds me of myself, no, mostly my mom. I like how it paints a picture in my head. Beautifully written. I think it's cool that you ...

    Oct 24, 2014


Paint me green and call me Shrek because I am swamped >.>
— Plume