User avatar

love2read

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Moody Days That End in Y (Poetry Pair Contest)

    Great poem When reading it couldn’t stop laughing. It flows nicely. Its realistic and I definitely Can relate to some of the stuff your poem mentioned This was definitely my ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It's called a lie.

    Wow If I had to describe this in one word it would have to be -fantastic- There was so much feeling and emotion I just wanted to keep reading I'm ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My guardian angel

    Hi.... your poem is beautiful There are lots of powerful emotions It flowed nicely and was worded perfectly I also like how you started a new line for were the ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Undone

    cool as!!! love it love it love it love it :P i love these types of poems and this one was awesome my Favorite part was the last 5 lines ...

    Apr 2, 2011


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith