User avatar

lost-my-mind

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: umm.... I'l think of one later (revised edition)

    it's got good potential but jumps around too much so the reader cant get involved...I'll text you more hehehe

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: doesn't have a name yet but is a story

    oh!! I'm so sorry I was trying to figure out the correct restriction thing but I'm no good as I have read adult books since I was eight....I have no ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In the Quiet Places

    very nice I applaud you for your darkness and emotions very much the style I like and a lot of people haven't been getting it but you.....wow keep it up!

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Here I'll Always Be

    This is a really cool piece of writing, I literally got tears in my eyes as I read it. It is relate-able which is good but the flow needs a ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: a house

    I'm not sure where its going, so that's why I need help and I need an editor lol I'm totally useless at proof reading so any suggestions are much appreciated

    Feb 17, 2007


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality