User avatar

lone-flower

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Silent Scream

    Great story! If there were any mistakes, I didn't notice. I was spellbound :shock: It's so sad. And it's so true. Keep writing, Ysa

    May 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I hate your love

    Very good poem from the other side of love. This deserves a gold star! :D

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter One of Bloody Canvas

    Nice work :D. The others have said pretty much everything I wanted to say. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Post-It Note

    nice :D Love it.

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ragnarok

    Thanks for the comments! :D Conrad- The girl's the last person on earth. The other scenes are flashbacks. God (ooh. nice name :P) - Sadly, I'm too lazy to extend ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My Melody (prologue)

    Ermmmm... Her brother is still very much alive. The thing she'd lost was her hearing :D

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Hell Of College- Chapter 1

    The others have said pretty much everything I wanted to say :D. Ditto the cliche. It doesn't really grab my attention, honestly.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Cut Locks (chapter 0 - Genesis)

    Thanks guys! :mrgreen: Tough I think it'll probably take eternity before I post the next chapter.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Cut Locks (chapter 0 - Genesis)

    Yeah I was thinking about that too. My only excuse would be to say that she was fighting against her feelings for him at first, because falling in love was ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Heat

    I loved it! It was very moving. You have a great gift with telling emotions.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Truly, Madly, Deeply

    I just couldn't finish this story. I'm sorry, but this just has too many errors. I'll name some of a few (they're the italicized ones): Counting off the ways we ...

    Apr 17, 2008


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury