User avatar

listeningforthemuse

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Bit Too Late

    This was great. You did a good job of conveying the emotions of your characters, and in only a paragraph or two you had me hooked on your plot. Which ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: old man Nic and the squirrel

    Wow. Well, you spelled a few things wrong, it was kind of choppy, and you totally lost me a few times. But it was certainly original and I laughed at ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To Lily

    I'll pray for you I'm so sorry; I can't even begin to imagine the pain you must have gone through...and might still be going through. Though this poem really captured...what, ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Day All the Roses Died

    Wow That was fantastic, inspiring, amazing!!! And all sorts of other adjectives!!! One day all the roses died. Not all at once, just a few at a time. Some knew ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Unwilling Kiss

    This was a great poem, though at some parts it was kind of hard to follow. I thought you were talking about how Romeo and Juliet came to love each ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Publish This Poem

    Haha Man the story of my life - or any writer's for that matter. this was so creative and original! I loved the whole thing; and your rhyming stayed pretty ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To Me, On November 9 2003

    Wow I really wish I understood what was going on. Your wording was wonderful - I love how you described your memories. when you live in one place your whole ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Young Love

    Definitely prosey. I liked it - it was like a smack to the face of young lovers everywhere. A bit rough; and a little too long. Needs a bit of ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tears On Her Guitar

    I liked this one. My favorite line was: Wind blows through orange flowers Glistening from light showers The imagery there was beautiful. Okay, lets get down to the nitty-gritty. Your ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Light and Suicide

    I liked it. But I didn't like the message it portrayed. Giving up is not a noble thing to do. Suicide is not some romantic thing that solves everyone's problems. ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Love You

    Wow This is definitely one of - if not THE - best poem I have read on this website. Brilliant. Simply brilliant. I love how you don't make it cheesy ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Ex Girlfriend Called

    I like the beginning. Where she's upset, and you're comforting her. I think that you should incorporate into your story this part of the intro: My exgirlfriend (I hate referring ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Love.

    Hmmm... Is love a crash course? Can YOU look ME in the eye and tell me that none of it - not a single, solitary second - was worth it? ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Whole

    Wait Let me get this straight... You WANT a broken heart? Okay, let me explain this. Have you ever broken a bone? You know the excruciating pain, and you're like, ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Mutilated

    Ooh! I liked this. I didn't really understand very well, but I liked it. So, were you mutilated by something someone told you that had great impact? No, thats probably ...

    Sep 11, 2008


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince