User avatar

lilymoore

lilymoore

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How sad is the peacock!

    Hi there, Skorpionne. First off, I have to wonder what inspired this, though I’m guessing it was probably…well…a peacock. Yeah, that’s going to be my best guess. Also, I think ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Merry Christmas, YWS!

    Cal, you officially saved my holiday road trip (four hours in a car with my family is torturous) but having both of these to listen to today absolutely kept me ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted for now.

    I warned you this would be a little different as a review coming from me. Instead of doing what I usually do, I'm going to just edit it willy nilly. ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Maximum Ride: Angel

    Hey there twiggers! Okay, I’m going to say right off the bat, it’s been ages since I read any of the Maximum Ride series. Like, two years now. But I ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: These Words Don't Fit

    Hey Pen! Haha, I was actually going to review this earlier but got distracted in study hall when I had to go to band. So, I’m going to start off ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Exit Sparta: Eden's introduction (Part I)

    Hey there, letters. I'm going to take a stab and guess you remember me. ^^ Anyways, I'm going to apologize if this a bit short but I'm reviewing on my ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: With tights and toothbrushes

    Hey there Crimsona! I’m Lily! Nice to meet you! So, all in all, I really like this poem. It feels very wild and disheveled but with the theme, it works ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Eventually

    Hey there wewin. So, I’ll be simple about this review. You have a really nice idea going here, about being original and finding yourself and your nitch. The thing is, ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alas, the Teacher is Dead

    Hey there Silent. So, I like the idea here (though I’ve got to say, that kind of stinks for the teacher) but yeah. Anyways, there are a lot of things ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: .

    Hey there BB. Remember me! Oh well, doesn’t matter if you do or don’t. What I should be saying is that I need to make sure to remind you to ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Angles

    This is soooooo….odd, Kam. I mean, I love the imagery here. It has that dark, very poetry-jam creepy-guy-in-a-beret-playing-bongos-behind-you feel that I love. The word choice is stunning and it rea

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Brief Probing of an Organ in Need of Repair

    Heya. So, I have to be cruel and make at least one nitpick because if I don’t then I’ll just have to prattle on about how much I enjoy this. ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Heart Beats

    Heya ofir! Lily here, so never fear! Okay…maybe you should fear. But seeing as this is a contest piece, I’ll be a bit more nitpickie. He grinned his infuriating lazy ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Little Bitty Moments

    Splodie Pen! I love this poem. I’m just going to say that first. It nearly made me cry (which could be a result of all of the guy issues I’ve ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Tree

    Hey there, Mickeys. Nice to make your acquaintance. I’m the one, the only, lilymoore! Hehe! Anyways! Okay, I like the idea that you’re going with in this poem. Representing the ...

    Nov 9, 2010


Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg