User avatar

lilchoma

  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Poets and Starving Men

    I think that some individual wording could be improved upon. For instance, "adultered with corruption and infidelities" is a tad redundant, not to mention a mouthful. Plus, I don't think ...

    Sep 9, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Action / Adventure Re: Don't Throw Stones.

    I actually really enjoyed the first paragraph. I thought it was fantastic that by the end, I understood who was who and what was going on, even though it was ...

    May 31, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: ded men

    Yes, the grammar was on purpose, don't worry. I originally started writing it in nice correct English, but it was just way too proper in contrast with the whole idea ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: We Are The Mad Artist

    well actually, there is no artwork in this poem, nor museums. "Portraits of Alone" is an abstract term for all of the things that this guy sees everyday, and all ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    1. The Outsiders - S.E. Hinton 2. Peace Like a River - Leif Enger 3. The Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger 4. That Was Then, This Is Now ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The worst book(s) ever read by me - Narnia series. I finished all 7 off them in 2 days -.-` and i had hard time following the action and the ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Okay I'm sorry, I had to comment again. The Series of Unfortunate Events is absolutely hilarious and I love Lemony Snicket to death. He's brilliant, I tell you.

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Switching Time by Richard Baer

    haha this is true, I suppose I was not very descriptive. I'm not really sure how to explain it. I suppose you have to be interested in certain types of ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: An Excerpt from Shrive

    im a bit in the dark here, wth is shrive?

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Elegy

    conrad and kylan, I generally don't handle criticism very well, but I would like you to know that I'm rather thankful for the critiques you both gave me. I especially ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Triune(of fate's call)

    like the vocabulary, very poetic. don't know what the heck this poem is telling me. atmosphere of this poem makes me uncomfortable.

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Society:

    hey music, thanks for being so cool about me spitting my beliefs out at everyone, im glad you're able to take it easily, even if you disagree. okay so more ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: who in the whispered breeze

    thank you guys so much for your feedback :) and in terms of the rhyme scheme, it was meant to be AA BB CC DD EE...etc. but i didn't like ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: my newspaper

    well thank you for your feedback :) (i wish this thing would let me do a sideways smile like i want it. i dont like the yellow people) and im ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: my newspaper

    first of all, i would like to thank you both for your comments, and let you know that any feedback is always very much appreciated. next, i suppose i owe ...

    Feb 6, 2009


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett