User avatar

lexy

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Are you for me?

    just the way it is.... :)

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: The Queen of Dolls

    This is kinda disturbing and ... well... scary. *shudders* good style but.... the content was horrific!

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter Two

    please write more................ :)

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Removed

    :lol: Wow I love it...... LOVE IT

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Debatable

    loving the enjambement love it *clapping my hands until they hurt* Wow

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Throwaway Lines

    *clapping my hands enthusiastically* I likeit... I really like it :)

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: wanderlust

    *clapping my hands enthusiastically.* I love it....... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A girls cry

    Ilike the way you have your character behind glass... as if everything she wants is on the otherside but untouchable. Great stuff :P

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: His Prey

    why write it as "you." That was confusing. I couldn't relate to what the characters were gong through. Maybe writing it as "she" would have appealed more??? lexy x

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter Two

    its great. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work :)

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: i dont know why

    I think its great. I read through it yesterday and encouraged my friends to have alook too. Keep up the good work..... lexy x

    Oct 4, 2006


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson