User avatar

ladymarmalade

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Snow.

    Really cool! Makes me that much more excited for snow to blanket my yard. In many ways Winter really is my favorite time of year. Keep up the GREAT work! ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Removed by the author

    Wow, really interesting. Not to mention attention grabbing! Reminded me quite a bit of Regina from Mean Girls. Haha, keep on writing this is great, dramatic, and even funny at ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Go Well (or Dead Friends)

    Really makes you think. I had to read it once or twice to grasp exactly what you were trying to say, but I understand it fully by the end. great ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jacob Black's War with a Mozzie

    So interesting and well written, not to mention incredibly funny! I loved how quick-witted and jumpy it was. I wasn't sure what I was reading at first but I got ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Metaphor of the Tree

    Incredible poetry! I love how the first part was so personal, I almost felt ashamed to read it. THAT takes depth. Life really is like a tree, branching out in ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Contest Entry- Poetry with a wonderland twist!

    So fun! I personally think the Mad Hatter is the best character in Wonderland. He has so much to him that makes him an insanely cool dude. Keep up the ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lands Unknown

    A powerful and riveting message. It worked just right. Not too many details, or too few descriptions. Flowed like a cascading river. Nice job!

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Life

    Definetly makes you think. We being humans do poison the Earth, inevitably almost. I especially enjoyed the last stanza because I think it brought the underlying truth straight up through ...

    Dec 4, 2011


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus