User avatar

kudzugenius

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Cinderella

    I like it. One question: What is the rhythym you are using? I can quite figure out the beat. Not really a comment as much as it is a question ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The choice.

    By the way guys, call me Jacob. :D

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The choice.

    Well, I was going to post another poem ,nut people wanted a better version of "The Two of Us". I am still testing some new ways of punctuating to add ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The choice.

    Sorry, I thought I had made at least three reviews. Thanks for the critique. I really couldn't figure out a real scheme. I just let it flow.

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A Blessing and Curse.

    I'm crying.........still crying..........ok I'm done. Beautiful.

    May 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Two of us

    Thank you for the positive criticism. I plan to write more on the topic. Hopefully by the end I will have made the story as clear as possible without revealing ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Two of us

    Sorry to :smt064 . Got to say one last thing. I didn't mean for this to rhyme at first. This is the exact chronological order to me being turned down ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Two of us

    Thanks for the comments guys. I am technically not new, but this is my first post. I will definitely try to add more but, I am a haiku and short ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Gifted Chp. 2

    Awesome, but you said "I know he can't me." I don't know ifnthis is just how they should speak or if you meant to say have or anything else. Truly ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [Deleted]

    I don't know how, but you are doing even better than before. Where do you get all the inspiration.

    May 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Innocently Guilty

    Pretty good, but work a little harder on developing a character description.

    May 12, 2009


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein