-
Re: you have a tic disorder
Thank you!
Jan 28, 2021 -
Re: There's A Gaslight On In Chicago
Thank you!
Jan 28, 2021 -
Re: There's A Gaslight On In Chicago
Thank you for the feedback! I hope you liked it!
Jan 28, 2021 -
Re: There's A Gaslight On In Chicago
Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you like it! The part with my cousin was actually based on a conversation about him having ADHD - if he gets diagnosed ...
Jan 28, 2021 -
Re: There's A Gaslight On In Chicago
Note: This review has been deleted
Jan 25, 2021
EDIT: Can someone delete this comment? I accidentally left it here. -
Re: you have a tic disorder
Thanks!
Jan 25, 2021 -
Re: you have a tic disorder
Thank you!
Jan 22, 2021 -
Re: Ashes, Ashes (We All Fall Down)
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!
Jan 22, 2021 -
Re: Ashes, Ashes (We All Fall Down)
I'm glad you like it!
Jan 22, 2021 -
Re: you have a tic disorder
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!
Jan 22, 2021 -
Re: That Dream
I hope you liked it!
Jan 22, 2021 -
Re: That Dream
I'm glad you liked it!
Jan 21, 2021 -
Re: That Dream
Thank you for the support resources!
Jan 21, 2021 -
Re: on examining life
I love the how this flows as you read it! The imagery of rot sticks in my mind and I think it's an interesting connection to life. Very thought-provoking! I ...
Jan 20, 2021 -
Re: pink band-aids and your old prom dress
I can really relate to the idea of getting comfortable with "girly" things after years of being uncomfortable with them. Even though I'm trans, I try not to distance myself ...
Jan 20, 2021
