User avatar

kr1117

Katie ^-^

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Singer- Chapter 2

    Hello Lavender! I am here to review today! Red- Corrections Blue- Comments Green- Take out Pink- Highlighting ____________________ Chapter Two: Desolate Plains I ran down the dirt road, my flimsy ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bitten

    Hello Pebbles! I am here to review! I have no intention of hurting your feelings. (: Red- Corrections Blue-Comments Green- Take out "You going to bed soon?" My mother asked ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Introduction

    Hello Unique! I caught tons of punctuation errors. Red-Corrections Blue-Comments When Harri was born, she didn't cry, she didn't yell, she just lay there in the arms of the nurse, ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re:

    Hey there! Today I am going to review everything by chapter. I'm sorry if I am harsh, I don't want to hurt your feelings, (: Editing will be in red. ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tara -part 1-

    Hey Purple, there is just some things I caught that could be edited. I don't mean to hurt your feelings in any way. (: Everything I write will be in ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Deeper Wounds [[Chapter 2]]

    Hey, I caught some things that may help, I'm sorry if I sound harsh, I don't want to hurt your feelings. (: Hours later, I let myself in the house. ...

    May 30, 2010


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer