User avatar

kokobeans

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Moved: Frequency (updated: 12/19/07)

    I love this! You've really captured the characters and their personalities, as well as their relationship. You've also pulled of something that a lot of writers can never do - ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Greyscale

    'Michael Antonini stood in the midst of sunflowers with a gun to his temple.' Great introduction, I love the way you've instantly gave the main character a name, situation, and ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fabled (Book 1)

    I quite like this introduction, you've described the startling scene really well. I think leaving a lot of mystery around the main character and the specific details works well as ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lady Winter

    Short and sweet, this is a brilliant piece of writing. I really like your use of alliteration (I think that's the word). I don't really know what else to say, ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: untilted story the rest of chapter 1 and most of chapter 2

    I haven't read through this yet, so i shall post another comment when i do. At a glance, when you break a line to put speach, for example; ...they went ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sparrow

    Some rhymes are hard to pull off because of accents, which people usually don't consider. It also depends on the readers own preferences. My assumptions are that Cade preferes perfect ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: So Sincere

    Sorry for this. I hate giving short or bad critiques, but I have to agree. Your work in general is great, but this seems more depressive than effective. It lacks ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Unproper Princess

    I quite like the ideas in this piece. I like the way you've portrayed the characters mostly through the speach instead of dumping a character profile, it's an interesting technique, ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Thanks

    I agree with the others that the spacing was... a really bad idea. The word 'Thanks' would be better as 'Thank you', otherwise it's demeaning the elegance of the poem ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My story continued

    This is very cute. I think what lets you down a lot is that you constantly begin your sentences with 'I'. Also, the beginning - vocal overdose. For a piece ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Useless Verse

    If it's any consolation - given a different meaning I quite like this poem. As I don't have a clue who Homer is, I looked at this as homer being ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Am poetry

    (This looks like fun) your name: (unknown) i am: creative and bright i wonder: what tomorrow will be like i hear: music everywhere i see: a world dancing i want: ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Elements, Chapter 1

    I really like your ideas, I can't wait to find out what happens next. The only thing is that I'm interested to see the original. It seems like you've thought ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wanderer 1

    This is brilliant, and very gripping. I love the way you've introduced the main character and his situation, the switching of opinions at the beginning works great. My only recommendations ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Torment of the Mind

    This is a decent start, with a bit of work it could be brilliant. My suggestions: (sorry, there's a few things here) An extra line spacing in between paragraphs stops ...

    Dec 10, 2007


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie