User avatar

kittykat

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 6)

    uh...ya.. I can't really find the words to describe how bored I was with this piece of work. I'm really dissapointed actually. :( you put, "Perhaps I good carry it ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Sae (Chapter 1, Scene 1)

    You probably know this but I'm a terrible critique. Sort of durring the middle I was confused because there were talking about brother and sister thing and I couldn't figure ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 5)

    I'm not suprised that I'm the first to read this. You had one grammatical error, you put "that" instead of "that was." Anyway, it was superlative and I can't wait ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A grandfathers tale, secrets of the long since buried.

    I'm not a very good at critiques, but here I go. I wish you could tell us the names of the boy and his grandfather. The fact that the grandfather ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Without You

    I loved the song! But I think you might have had an error in your grammer. You put "pint" and I think you ment to put "point." Still, if this ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Spider

    I disagree with Suzanne, I like the ellipses actually. The poem is short, yet it gets to the point. Well at least to me it does. This is how I ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Spelton Academy, Chapter 1

    I cannot figure out what time period this is in. But I did like it very much! I'm sorry that I'm not a very good critique. There was a couple ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Pre Chapter 1

    I think you could have used his name instead of "he" every once and a while. What about the other people in his family? Discriptions about his house would be ...

    Jan 5, 2008


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain