User avatar

kittykat

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 2

    Grr... Maybe I really should have read chapter one. It's not like to me to go on without starting from the beginning, but I didn't really think when I clicked. ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Not Quite Conventional

    Aww... *laugh* Very funny! *laugh laugh* I don't know what else to say... The characters were great and the plot, too. I don't think I have the heart to go ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The End

    Wow... That was, um, odd. But that was exactly the best part of course! :D The fact that the plot was strange and didn't make all that much sense. I ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Vertigo

    Ooh! Nice beginning. Nothing much more to say than that for me other than a question or two. ^_^ 1. Is normalcy a real word? Hmm... I guess it just ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dreamscape- Chapter 1

    This was good, sorry for the short critique I'm about to give. Well, actually, that "this was good" was sort of it... :D I liked how you introduced Tobias and ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dreamscape- Prolouge

    Oooh!... I like it. ^_^ There's was practically nothing that I didn't like about it. Maybe that, "I giggled," part, it sort of bothered me for some reason. I'm not ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Behind the shadows, chapter 1,The Jungle of Hulm, part 1

    I'm going to point out the grammer errors first. ^_^ My corrections and comments will be in bold since the colors hate me. Why did he do that? Why,why, why??? ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Anniversary

    This was... Was... wow. Yup. All described in one word, wow. I know that your supposed to say the things you liked and the things you disliked, but I couldn't ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Childlike

    Wow. Is there anything else that I can say but just that? Oh, when the father stabbed the daughter the wording of it all just didn't really fit in my ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Sacred Pact, Part I

    Welcome to YWS! :D First thing that I'd like to say is that since there isn't any spaces before a paragraph to make it easier to read, seperate each paragraph. ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Very offensive sorry -tad

    I don't have any problem with gay people either, but this poem was the funniest poem I've read so far, hands down! The last line was perfect, it really finished ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Utopian Dream

    Uh... This sort of seemed like a normal conversation. Nothing really exciting about it... Also, in the beginning, you kept saying the word light so much. Try to use a ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Derek

    This was awesome! Funny and awesome at the same time! *thumbs up* There isn't much else I can saw but that. I didn't find any grammer errors that Isilvernail didn't ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Sirens' Symphony *Edited 2nd May*

    Wow... That was beautiful. I don't know how else I can put it. There weren't any grammer errors that I saw. This was my most favorite part: Oh how can ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mellow.

    Even if it didn't have any meaning it was still good. A few of my friends and I made a sort of skit like this and we showed it to ...

    Apr 12, 2008


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams