Random avatar

kitkatimaginethat

  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: JENNY AND JESSIE (TITLE NOT SURE OF)

    I think u need to find another website to get some critique! Although they could just critique part of it..

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: JENNY AND JESSIE (TITLE NOT SURE OF)

    Thanks. I will go back and add some more details.

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Little Boy With Wild Imagination

    How's it a great poem if it doesn't make sense? Or are you meaning just that one line? As I posted, I quickly wrote this . I'm a super fast ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Haikus

    I always had problems making up haikus but you did good. Hope to see more soon!

    Oct 14, 2011


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42