User avatar

kisc10

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: A Dog Who Witnessed a Terrorist Attack

    Well, even I heard about the Peshawar Attack and felt extremely sorry for the innocents! Whatever the maoists did was shamelessly inhumane, they couldn't even take pity on the students...and ...

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Traumatic Times

    Hello Tiffany! Simply well. I would just advice you to keep writing, because you need a lot of experience! But for now, that was perfect! Keep Writing!

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Action / Adventure Re: The Oblivion of Fear

    Hi cavalin, I found your review helpful and ccheerin. Thank you!

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: don't never hurt Me

    That was pretty awesome! You have written this poem in two contrary narratives! Don't stay. Never walk away. That is a double-faced view of a single person! Brilliant!

    Dec 14, 2014


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson