User avatar

kioneslayer

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A part for me a part for you

    You won't think of me, even if you hear this song will you? It might just be me. D;= But it feels like 'song' doesn't quite fit. =D oh, and ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Something Exciting that Happens to Be Untitled

    =D Sarcasism isn't my thing, Suz. -hugs and up caughs uneasily- So I must admit. That was 100 times better then what kids at school can do. ^^;

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Alchemy Child: Chapter Four

    Also, why is there loads of random symbols dotted through the sentences? It makes it quite hard to read. ------ I don't have symbols on my screen. 0o I copied/paste ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: crying

    I'll be honest to you. I didn't understand what the poem was getting at. Even with reading the tilt, I didn't see how anything pieced together. :huh: But I have ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Test #2

    Fantasic! ^^ But was it a poison dart frog? Was he intending to kill the moon and make plumit into the earth? D;= I must know!

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: An Alchemy Child: Chapter 1-3

    Looks like a good story, I like it so far. Just a hint, try to space the chapters out. You'll want to post one chapter now and then. And a ...

    Dec 10, 2007


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres