Random avatar

kayay123

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First Story-- part 12 *Please Review*

    everyone else has covered the review so i really dont have anything to add. but this is the most interesting thing i have read on this site and i would ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Kidnapped

    There i edited it a little bit

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Secret Keeper

    this is actually a story written by my friend, she is kinda shy so i put this up for her, whenever i read it i feel like im actually reading ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Past, Present, Future

    yes i understand where your coming from hippie, but the above author is correct. im not done, and that was the intro, made to be vauge, and the characters do ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper: [2] *edited*

    Hey I really love this, but I am confused. I know she is dating Zack but could you make that more apparent please? I was confused until I re-read it ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper: [1] *edited*

    This is such a great story! You have good detail and the characters are beautifully portrayed! Each time I read this, it gives me more inspiration to write

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Papillon

    This was indeed very interesting. It captured my attention immediately when I saw the Fire and Ice bit. Always am I intrigued when opposites come together and I am interested ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper: [3x1] *edited*

    Okay the detail is amazing and you made it very clear what was happening and what was going on in the story. I really enjoy reading about the characters and ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: chapter 1 (maybe)

    I thought this was really neat. It had good description and a very good ending. I enjoyed it!

    Jun 29, 2008


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus