User avatar

katngo73

katngo73

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sleep

    thank you for your review and criticism and I mean that in a good way!! thank you everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Johnny...So Very Lonely

    very good, i don't think i need to correct it at all, but i still love this. it goes very nicely, and nothing disrupted the flow. I like how you ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Bloom

    Well, thank you for all your criticism, and I mean that in a good way. Some people asked these questions and I feel like answering them for you. Was Bloom's ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Pirate Gold

    very nice..... I like how you had everything in such a great flow! KEEP ON WRITING!!!!!!

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bunnies Are Evil

    Soon they became blood red. I don't get that. Why did they become blood red? You should have just made them blood red in the first place. But otherwise, great ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: tomato and orange

    very funny. I like how you let the oranges get guns from their belly button. But I still don't get the "ocean" stuff. Plus, you should work on capitalizing U.S.A. ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: April

    Very touching.... I've never read anything like this before, but I love it! It's been very descriptive.... with metaphors and similes. You certainly have a way with words.

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: The Case of Barothlemewconsaido

    Sorry, I'm really young here. and I really just wanted to post something right away. SORRY!!!!!!!!!!

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Do it for mum

    I was speechless. I haven't quite grasped poetry yet, and I think of yours as a good start for me. awesome!

    Jul 19, 2011


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost