User avatar

kaiden

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Genetics

    I'm afraid I don't understand the poem well. Half him and half her? By that you mean your mom and dad right? And it's too short to be sweet sorry. ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Goodbye?

    ok... not bad for a writers block! I'm still trapped in one lol i can't even write much. But there's a lot of things that could have been better with ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Meggido Part 3

    oooh nice! i like where this is going. just know that you have someone waiting to read the next part! I just wanted to clear a few things up. Because ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: They're off!

    nice! sounds intenst. i almost felt like i knew the feeling but i really don't. Great rhyming. I felt like the last part was a little weird, maybe you shouldn't ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Meggido Part 2

    wow that was very... elaborate. i really like how you incorporate all the different cultures into one story. Each character's story is very interesting and can be another story all ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Mask

    hey first i just wanna say thanks for reviewing my poem. i was actually browsing through your portfolio and i see you've done a lot a of poetry and i ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Running With Wolves

    Hey nice story, Luke's got quite a temper eh? I just wanted to point out that Alex called Jason "Jacob" in the beginning where he mentions that he's with Amy. ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Bella's 30th Birthday

    but i felt it would be nice if you had at least one review right? lol Ok so i may not have read twilight but i understand the story for ...

    Jul 28, 2009


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind