User avatar

justApotato

justApotato

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Dark Depression

    I know what your going threw because I am going threw it as well. I fee like no one is there to help me or back me up because even ...

    Nov 15, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: peace from passion

    Hello! Welcome to YWS. Like @FireSpyGirl I also found you were missing periods and commas but she already showed them to you so I'm just kind of telling you what ...

    Nov 15, 2018
  • Short Story » Romantic, Fantasy Re: The Day We First Met

    Hello there! I am here to review your work In any corrections I see I may need to give (to help) or things I enjoy so I hope you find ...

    Nov 14, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: My Doll

    I think you did a lovely job with the meaning. Each bit of poetry no matter how long or short means something to that person. I really enjoyed reading this ...

    Nov 14, 2018


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn